March 27, 2010

Quote of the week

Beautiful faces are they that wear
the light of a pleasant spirit there;
Beautiful hands are they that do
deeds that are noble, good and true;
Beautiful feet are they that go swiftly
to lighten another's woe.
-McGuffy Readers (children will be memorizing this)

SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK:

D&C 1:38 "What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my work shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice, or by the voice of my servants, it is the same"

VIRTUE OF THE WEEK: Compassion (will be our virtue for next week as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment


LEADERSHIP

A leadership education teaches students how to think and prepares them to be leaders in their homes and communities, entrepreneurs in business, and Statesmen in government.

Liberty Youth Academy uses a model of personalized study of Classics, where we read, write and discuss. Our Mentors only accept quality work. By doing this, we set the example of good character and duty.